Some Content Marketing Campaigns
If you have you used up all your content marketing ideas or if you are looking for a fresh campaign idea, you are in the right place. Find out the various trendy and fresh ideas to improve your content marketing campaigns.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a systematic approach to gain public attraction by analysing the demand of your target market and trends. All this is done to achieve and to keep your genuine clients.
If a company fails to attract its target audience then they might face a loss of business and sales in the long run. This is why the process of producing engaging content marketing campaigns requires a lot of brainstorming every time. Alternatively, you can seek help from online marketing experts to assist you.
To prevent this from happening, you can use the following 5 awesome examples to apply for content marketing campaigns. However, it is advisable to be patient and wait for the desired result.
List of Content Marketing Examples and Their Significance to the Brands
- Blogs: If you want to see your company grows, you will require its dominance on the web market. This can happen when your company has a website and a blog section on it. To prosper on the internet business, you need to utilize some efficient SOE tools along with top-notch ideas for content marketing campaigns. In this way, you can add some extra value to your marketing strategies and push your website at the top. Begin by providing content that is related to your business niche as well as generates interest among the target audience. You can manage website traffic by creating blogs regularly. Most of the business ventures dealing with the public as their clients tend to consider blogs as the most efficient way of delivering content. Over 80% of B2C companies post their blogs at regular intervals. Remember that there is not much room for several people to launch themselves by simply posting content. Include visual things like infographics, maps, and photographs to blogs instantly. Make sure they look descriptive, properly written plus factually correct, to hold your genuine clients as well as to gain reputation in the market. In the end, don’t forget to add “call-to-action” at the end of your blog to boost your sales.
- Social Media Marketing: Try to make sure the outlets that you select to feature the campaign for your company’s Social Media Marketing are good as per your company brand. When you make Social Media feature in your campaign, a good example of a brilliant Social Media Marketing is Facebook. It is a globally used content marketing tool with 1.15 billion active users as an average, however, this more suitable when your target audience is the younger crowd than the elder population. You can also try to enlist video marketing services for your Social Media campaign, for example, YouTube, as it is exponentially growing nowadays. Even though consumers like to read content via blogs but when it comes to watching videos, the consumer count becomes times more.
- Influencers: Are you struggling to get desired results through your social media marketing strategies? Then it is time to utilize the fan following a good influencer. An influencer in social media is the pro in drawing the attention of the audience. They produce and present the original content in their unique way which sounds and looks engaging to the people as they love watching promotional video chips. They make the public aware of the latest brands and the on-going cultural trends in the market. It is up to the audience whom they want to listen to, so you need to be smart enough while picking up the right influencer for your brand. You ought to look for the influencer who is already very good at promoting products and services related to your venture.
- Newsletters: A newsletter might appear to be not much worth your consideration when you are searching for tools to promote your business through content marketing campaigns. If the truth is told, you ought to know that more than 85% of ventures dealing with B2C marketing promote their brand by forwarding their content via mails. This type of campaign provides them with the maximum financial benefits. Connecting directly with the targeted audience is the utmost important aspect of newsletters. It becomes the ultimate powerful content marketing tool when it becomes almost unachievable for your band to reach get noticed and stand out loud in the digital crowd.
- White Papers: White papers are widely used when it comes to B2B content marketing campaigns. More than half of the marketers consider white papers as highly appreciated as well as effective means to get the attention of the desired public along with retaining a large number of them as their clients. The white papers have always been known for providing information more than the blogs. White papers tend to educate the readers by guiding them through the basics of the topic. They also contain valid data about the various surveys that they conduct to put them in front of their readers.
Examples of Content Marketing
- Superdrug: This amazing content marketing example deserves to be at the top of the list. To attract the audience towards their campaign, they addressed the major global issue of body image. 18 best graphic designers were assigned to edit the woman’s photo until they get a perfect image of her. As a result, each of the articles produced their version of a perfect body. The entire plot behind their campaign is to pick a controversial and emotional topic. It has been introduced into the market in 2015.
- Buffer: While talking about the amazing content marketing examples, how can we forgot Buffer? The campaign has created enough buzz in the market by creating a ghost-writing content library. The contents are specifically written upon influential people and topics which can be a good marketing boost for your business. They follow a successful email marketing strategy to grow the business. Initial several contents were put forward per day to gain traffic. Now, Buffer has 400K users and far more followers.
- Tasty: Tasty is known for creating YouTube food videos that show the content precisely. The channel constantly produces meaningful, productive and enjoyable video contents without failing. For this reason, the channel has 17.6M subscribers and a staggering 3,985,421,792 views. All their cooking and baking recipes are so simple and doable that people are often found talking about their one or the other food video. They have also targeted viewers by attractive thumbnails.
- NeoMam: The campaign about infographics became popular as it was amongst the trendiest topics of the time. The content got published in mid-2013. If your ultimate goal is to reach out to a group of the desired audiences, you need to bring forward what they want to talk about. The content is not just about anything, but it is a result of a thorough and detailed analysis of the topic.
- AARP: The magazine content marketing campaign of the company is reaching its height by a much longer effort to gain as well as retain its clients. It is all possible for the team because they strongly believe in providing content that is interesting to read and discuss. The magazine contains pictures, and contents are not just of supreme quality but also about what the readers have suggested to them.
By going through the different content marketing campaigns, it might be clear to you that what people are currently looking for and how you can bring it to the audience. Content marketing is a tough and challenging task but when the results are produced, they are brilliant and worth the effort. You can conquer it only if you have determination and dedication to learn new strategies and apply any of the awesome examples.