Network-Attached Storage (NAS) for Your Business
To deliver the best in customer service and make real-time decisions, access to business data at all times is essential for business owners. Poor service, inability to access the necessary information when needed and problems with team collaboration can all lead to loss of business sales and that is definitely what the business owner doesn’t want to happen.
For these reasons, businesses make sure that they have proper data storage devices that are neatly installed and well connected to their organizational network. This will enable them to access storage and retrieve important data when needed from a central location. Additionally, they also look for storage solutions that can grow too with their business. And this is where NAS comes to the rescue.
What is NAS Network-Attached Storage?
NAS, also known as Network Attached Storage, is a cloud storage device that is well-connected to the business network and allows data storage and retrieval facilities to authorised users as well as heterogeneous clients. This is done through a centralised location. Over the years, NAS (Network-Attached Storage) has become extremely popular among both large enterprises and small businesses.
Why Businesses Are Going for NAS Network-Attached Storage Devices?
For small business owners who are looking for advanced and innovative storage solutions, investing in NAS Network-Attached Storage Devices is a good option. NAS cloud storage devices are well-accepted among small business owners for all the right reasons.
Here’s an overview of why businesses across industries are considering and investing in NAS Network-Attached Storage devices:
- NAS Network-Attached Storage provides users a private cloud storage system on the business premises. It gives them full control with additional benefits of a public-cloud onsite.
- It is a cloud storage device that enables them to access information and business data from anywhere they are and anytime they want. They can access it through a remote network connection.
- For requiring storage needs, NAS makes a great choice. NAS storage devices are both flexible and can be scaled according to your storage needs with ease.
- Additionally, it is best for creating backups of data and is accessible whenever needed.
- It is a centralized business data storage facility which makes it a safer and reliable way to save private, important and confidential business data.
- It can be accessed easily by authorized users. Thus, making it simpler for users to collaborate with other peers in the network, respond to clients and customers in a timely manner and follow-up on sales. Practically, it also handles all kinds of issues efficiently as all information is accessible at one location.
In other words, with NAS Network-Attached Storage, small businesses like you don’t have to worry about:
- Data accessibility and storage reliability issues
- Data being out-of-sync
- Delays in dealing with customer and client requests and sales queries.
For more information about NAS or for service assistance, you may get in touch with us today. We at IT Solutions Singapore, strive to give our clients the best cloud storage solutions at cost-effective prices. Our team is ready to assist you round the clock. Contact us now!