Facebook is now the most popular social networking site on this planet and its followers are second to none. There are a lot of events going simultaneously on Facebook and it looks like the numbers are constantly increasing. However, Facebook provides so many types of services for the promoters that sometimes it can become a challenge for the marketing team, as they are in a hole about how to use so many functions together. This is where we at IT Solution come in play. We make sure that you are able to reap the benefits from the services that Facebook offers in order to promote your organization in the business circles. Let us guide you on how we can help in promoting your business on Facebook.
Facebook Facts and Statistics
- 30 million businesses now have a Facebook Fan Page.
- 19 million businesses have optimized their Fan Page for mobile.
- Businesses are paying 122% more per ad unit on Facebook than they did just a year ago.
- 1.5 million businesses now spend money on Facebook ads.
- 829 million people use Facebook on a daily basis
- 654 million people use Facebook on mobile on a daily basis, an increase from 609 million last quarter.
- 63% of Facebook users engage on a daily basis.
- The average Facebook user spends 40 minutes a day on the platform.
- People search 1 billion times per day on Facebook
- Facebook users bought $234 million dollars worth of virtual goods and gifts on Facebook over the last quarter.
- Twice as many people now watch videos on Facebook in their feed compared to just six months ago.
- 80% of the top apps on iOS and Android use Facebook Login.
Facebook is a must have
Facebook tops the social media platforms in 2014 lists. If you’re not up-to-date on this platform, then you need to get up-to-speed quickly. In some locations around the world, Facebook may be the only social media platform. While raving fans may be active on Facebook, prospects and customers expect you to give them something in return for liking and engaging with you on this social media platform. It usually means targeted discounts.
Expect to support your Facebook marketing with on-site advertising. 90% of marketers use Facebook ads.