We perform SiteLock services by regularly scanning your website. Through regular or daily scanning, we can spot potential website susceptibilities that you are not aware of. As a result, we can prevent any form of malicious attacks that could affect your website. Invasive hacking ranges from viruses and phishing to SQL injection, email blacklisting, and cross-site scripting.
SiteLock – Protects Your Business
Don’t Lose Business From Hackers
SiteLock provides comprehensive website security for small businesses. SiteLock offers online businesses a smart, cost effective way to protect their business while increasing sales by over 10% through earning trust. SiteLock’s Trust Seal also provides customer confidence and has been proven to substantially increase sales and conversions, with 70% of web visitors looking for a verifiable 3rd-party certification before providing personal data.SiteLock is one of the top security firms in the world. It offers extensive services to businesses from various sizes, forms, and fields. Whether you’re a small business, a sole entrepreneur, or an online tech giant, SiteLock has the right service for you. Do not hassle yourself over web protection – just leave it to the experts. Instead, just focus on growing your company and generating traffic, leads, and sales.
SiteLock has a Trust Seal which has been earned by working with satisfied customers over the years. Once you have this Seal, you can be confident about your website’s protection. Tech-savvy web visitors and even corporations deeply recognize this Seal. Once they have seen it on your website, they will be more eager to work with you. You can also convert prospects into leads, ensuring them that their private information is safe on your hands.
Quick diagnosis of any harmful infections or malware on your business website.
Daily health check of your website to keep it off Google’s blacklist and protect your business reputation.
On-Demand Expert Support
Team of experienced website surgeons to repair any injuries, infections and bugs.
An X-ray of your website that discovers security holes, virus injections and weaknesses.
Website Attacks Are on The Rise
Most site owners only think about security after their site gets hacked and blacklisted by Google. Prevent disruptions to your business and be proactive. Clean up your site fast with instant alerts and an easy-to-use dashboard that clearly identifies issues and helps you locate them. With SiteLock, it’s easy to eliminate malware and other viruses so you stay off search engine blacklists and keep traffic flowing.
An X-ray of your website that discovers security holes, virus injections and weaknesses.
Compare SiteLock Packages
Increase Sales with SiteLock
70% of customers look for a security seal
Let your customers know that your site is safe and that your business has been verified by displaying the SiteLock Trust Seal.
360-Degree Scan & Network Security
Blacklist Monitoring & Reputation Management
Customers may get issue notifications in two ways: either via email or an alert in their SiteLock Dashboard. Of course, on the second option, you need to make an account first. In both ways, you will receive a comprehensive, complete report on what issues your website is experiencing, as well as solutions to remove them.
The SiteLock Virus Scan has a groundbreaking way of determining possible threats that enter your system. It gets file samples of your files from the daily scans and compare them with our database of malicious codes. This will verify if there are similarities between your files and our database. Due to the naturally rigorous procedures, we will scan your files on a rolling basis, which means we will download a piece of your site each day. Usually, the process will take 30 days, but it will depend on how big your website is.
SiteLock performs regular (daily) website scans to determine potential threats that may harm your website. We can then provide solutions to protect your site and prevent hacking, phishing, ransomware, or any other cybercrime from happening. With this, you can prevent any malicious activity before they harm your website, and even your device.
SiteLock does an extensive scan on your website through the Deep 360 Scan. This covers the following:
- Reputation monitoring: deepens the trust between you and your visitors or customers by ensuring that each communication session is secure. We will determine if there’s encryption to every transaction or information-sharing to guarantee that your website is credible.
- Domain ownership: checks if the owner of the domain has total control of his or her website.
- SSL Verification: verifies if your site has an SSL certification. Sites without SSL Certificates tend to prompt users that their connection is not secure.
- Business Verification: identifies the legitimacy and validity of your business website’s existence. By providing a certification badge, your customers will find out that your website is safe for browsing and transaction.
- Network security: evaluates how strong your network security is. This determines if your website is vulnerable to hacking activities or server intrusion.
- Customer data protection (SQL & XSS): ensures that every customer information is not compromised on your website by performing forward- and backward-looking scans.
- Malware blacklist: screens all search engines and exclusive malware lists to ensure that the site is safe for browsing.
- Spam blacklist: checks if your emails appear on your customers’ or followers’ inbox and not their Spam folder. SiteLock validates if your way of sending emails is synonymous to a spam message. Malicious attacks typically have an automated way of sending emails, which our system will catch easily.
- Drive-by-downloads: hackers are capable of implanting viruses on your website. This can affect your users when they click something on your site. SiteLock will check if these instances occur to you.
- Application security: applications can greatly upgrade a website, but not all of them are safe to use. SiteLock will check if your programs are secure to confirm your overall website safety.
- Postal Address: determines your capacity to receive postal mail and respond to them. This is necessary when your customers are purchasing goods, products, or services from you.
- Phone Verification: verifies if you have a phone or mobile number where customers can reach you. This ensures transparency when transacting with your clients or customers, or fixing product or transaction issues.
SiteLock is a subscription service which is billed for in advance and available in one-year terms.
The list of emails that are sent come from servers -email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You may want to whitelist these email addresses.
SiteLock will inform the site owner by email, and with an alert in the SiteLock Dashboard. The report will provide complete information about the issue that is found along with help to remove it.
What happens if SiteLock finds a vulnerability? Will the SiteLock seal tell visitors that a website has failed?
Site visitors will not be alerted to any problem. The SiteLock seal will simply continue to display the date of the last good scan of the website site. If the site owner fails to rectify the problem, within a few days SiteLock will remove the seal from the site and replace it with a single pixel transparent image. At no point will SiteLock display any indication to visitors that a website has failed a scan.
No. SiteLock scans won’t impact the performance of a website. The SiteLock seal has no impact on load times.
The Virus scanner works by pulling the files from our daily scans and comparing them to an industry-leading database of virus signatures to determine if there is any match between your site and known malicious code. Because this is an intensive process and it is important to avoid an impact to your website’s performance, the scan is done on a rolling basis, downloading a piece of your site each day. For most sites, this process completes within 30 days.
The Site Lock product will be active once the user has paid for and configured the service, by entering the required account information
- A welcome email is sent out from SiteLock – The email contains instructions for installing the SiteLock certificate on their website – This is an automated call that informs the customer of the 4 digit pin for their account– The customer must log in to their dashboard and enter the code for verification to be completed– If a client does not answer, they can request another call in their dashboard
- A scan of the clients website will take place within 24 hours – Scans run late at night so typically by midnight, their site will have been scanned– If vulnerabilities are found, the client will be notified via email and message alert within their dashboard
When the scan has been completed, the client can add the SiteLock seal to their website.