Backup Solutions for Comprehensive BDR Strategies
Sales records show that the number of customers purchasing servers is continuously increasing. However, there is still a significant percentage of users who do not accompany their servers with a backup solution – roughly 30%, in fact.
Unfortunately, hacking incidents and accidental data removal are becoming a regular occurrence more than ever. Not being able to apply precautionary measures can be devastating to your business server. Mistakes like removing files are actually unavoidable; panicking won’t achieve anything. Also, it is not a matter of how cybercriminals will get into your system, but when.
Technology is an upbeat industrial advancement – it bounces and leaps beyond imagination. This can be unapologetically damning – but there is nothing you can do but adapt to it. The saying “Prevention is better than cure” might be the tritest thing ever, but it holds true to this day.
Our team at IT Solution can do more than just prevention when it comes to your company files. We have formulated pioneering business disaster recovery strategies in preparation for the worst possible scenario you might experience. Devising contingency plans is a standard procedure in business. Therefore, consider getting a regimented backup solution as such before it is too late.
Why Hire IT Solution?
There are plenty of reasons why you should back up your data, specifically by choosing reliable service providers like IT Solution. Here are the advantages you can get when you enlist us:
- We have been maintaining a high standard in terms of delivering top-quality services.
- Our team specializes in utilizing preventive and protective measures for your server.
- We have garnered an insurmountable amount of experience upon working with various industries in Singapore and around the world.
- Operational effectiveness is our core methodology. We deeply understand that companies need to operate non-stop, which is why we keep our systems intact despite fortuitous events.
- We have instant solutions for events such as network failure, power outage, server shutdown, or any disruption or failure.
- You can save costs tremendously, thanks to our groundbreaking amenities such as data redundancy and block level compression
- Our services are 100% customizable according to your needs. This makes us a flexible option whether you are a starter business or a huge conglomerate.
- Contacting us is very easy. You can approach our office anytime, anywhere, even during the most hectic and unanticipated hours.
All-inclusive Backup and Disaster Recovery the IT Solution Way
At IT Solution, we want to cover the necessary bases possible when it comes to matters relative to data recovery. All of our services run on a real-time basis. This means you can completely restore your files in their most recent state, which prevents discrepancies in recovering your information.
To give you an idea about our backup solutions, here are the services we provide:
- Disaster Recovery – Running your business without hassles can be a tough job, especially when you have encountered sudden mishaps affecting your data. Our disaster recovery services can greatly help you to prevent your operations from going downhill. Each second counts and you don’t want your business to lose its momentum due to mischievous incidents like information leakage.
- Backup Software – Our cloud systems are pretty much advanced, so you can back up your files as immediate as possible. In addition, we are adding an extra layer of protection by utilizing encryption measures. Encryption renders data illegible even to the most sophisticated hackers. This ensures that your backups are secure and in place.
- Data Recovery – Have you accidentally removed your files? Has something happened that made them disappear without your influence? Are your files corrupted and you do not know why? Well, you can rely on our data recovery services. The good news is, there are ways to recover a lost file since you cannot obliterate it that easily. We can assess your situation and determine whether it is possible to retrieve your data. If things go sour, we can propose alternative solutions to alleviate your concerns.