Top SEO Trends in 2020 Can Consider as Your Marketing Strategy This Year
For any online business to achieve success, a fool-proof SEO strategy is essential. This is a highly competitive world, and proper SEO marketing is gaining more importance than before. Webmasters need to keep updated with the latest trends and make the necessary changes to generate more traffic to their sites. It is essential to know the SEO trends for 2020 so that you can stay ahead of the competition by adopting those strategies that will work for you.
Top 5 SEO Trends for 2020
The following are the top SEO trends for 2020:
- The growth of Visual search: The number of people conducting Visual search is increasing day by day. Google lens is believed to have the capacity to identify around one billion objects today. Sites like Pinterest gets millions of visual searches in a month. Visual search is very effective for things like directions, recipes, finding landmarks, etc. So, a good SEO strategy this year would be to optimize your site for visual search so that your content will be displayed among the search results.
- Optimize your sites for Mobiles First: As per studies, websites need to be optimized for mobiles first and then only made suitable for desktops. This will remove the need to optimize the sites for speed after they are launched. Today, it is a fact that most of the users access the websites on the mobile rather than the desktop. SEO professionals need to research about the kind of users who will access their sites on mobile and the strategies they need to follow to attract more traffic.
- Optimization for User Intent: It has been Google’s constant focus to make search results that are based on user intent and not on just keywords used for search. It is with this intention that they have introduced BERT, the new algorithm, in 2019. Therefore, it becomes essential for web designers to create content that matches the intent of users. In the coming future, research tools for keywords will lose their importance. In 2020, it will be vital to get to know what customers want when they are searching. Focusing on the issues and needs of the users should be one of the top strategies.
- Focus on Better User Experience: According to research, one of the top trends in 2020 would be an increased focus on user experience. This includes all their experiences ranging from their initial search, visiting the pages, and after they leave the site. SEO professionals need to think about providing the best user experience and about the value they can impart to the users in the duration of their visit. Web designers also need to think about improving technical issues such as loading speed and site speed and make the relevant changes to their designs.
- Optimizing Videos: The demand for online videos is ever-increasing, and you need to make videos an essential part of your marketing this year. One of the top SEO trends in 2020 has been an increase in the number of videos featured snippets among the search results. Predictions point out that it will increase even further. So, a good marketing strategy for this year would be to optimize your videos for SEO trends for 2020. You can do this by arranging your video content into clear sections, which will enable Google to know your videos better and use clips from them in snippets. Also, insert keywords into your titles, descriptions, and tags to enable your video content to be displayed in search results. It will also be good if you embed video content in text-based blog posts. The number of people searching for videos on YouTube is growing, and so you should also make content for the channel and optimize it to get more traffic.
These are the top five SEO trends for 2020. To know more information, you can contact us at IT Solution. We are a Singapore SEO company that is well aware of these trends and our team is on the way to adapting to these trends. These sure short trends will rank your website on search engines which can also prove to be beneficial for boosting your sales online.