Know How These Free SEO Tools Can Be Your Life Savers
Free SEO tools can help you in developing effective SEO strategies. The SEO personalities always suggest to use free SEO tools wherever possible and invest money when required. These tools can also help analyze how effective your SEO strategies are.
What Are the Five Free SEO Tools You Can Rely on?
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the free SEO tools for online advertisers. You can’t survive without it. In case you’re not yet utilizing Google Analytics, you should start doing it now. There is no other information source that can give high quality and reliable data as this tool. It’s what we need to work with. It provides all the essential information about site guests, traffic, location, mode of search (organic or social media), or if they have visited the website through mobile or desktop or tab.
- Google Search Console: It tends to give the same information as the Google Analytics tool, yet more naturally and transparently. There are fewer chances that can be done with the numbers, but it is simpler to access. This tool is fundamental. When you need the information, you would surely need the Console to strengthen your content. It is assumed as the most valuable free SEO tool on this whole rundown. It’s challenging to continue doing current SEO without getting access to the information provided by the Search Console tool. This is the most dependable platform for getting the data on how Google shifts and ranks your site. It is helpful in showing which web pages are not producing traffic so that you can optimize the SEO strategy.
- Google Keyword planner: It is the best method to inquire about the focused keywords. It is a fantastic tool to conduct any keyword analysis. You can improve your site content to the last extent by using this Keyword Planner. At times the focus shifts on the Google Ads instead of essential natural focused words. As the leading SEO tool, you can’t hope to do a lot of genuine keyword scans without utilizing it. You should use it and become acquainted with it. It conveys a vast amount of data required for SEO keyword analysis. It utilizes Google’s information and has essential functions like country selection.
- Backlink Checker: Many individuals don’t understand that the company offers a free backlinks checker. However, they do, and it’s accepted all over the online word. It has several restrictions in comparison with its other paid tools. For instance, you’ve restricted to merely 100 connections, and you can’t look by prefix, but it helps perform fast connection checks, or in case you’re doing SEO on a limited spending plan.
- Canva: If you need to make your YouTube channel more popular, you have to upgrade your YouTube video thumbnail. Canva, a free visual provider instrument, lets you create attractive thumbnails for your videos. While making a thumbnail picture, you should set the size of 1280x 720 for getting the final thumbnail picture and utilize a standard picture position as JPG or PNG. You also need to keep the image size fewer than 2MB. It lets you effectively make custom thumbnails for every video. Apart from using these thumbnails, you can also use Canva to make social media designs, infographics. It is important to note that a more exceptional picture is a better and clearer one, and high-goals thumbnails perform better for SEO.
These five free SEO tools, you can optimize the content on the website, social media, and also on YouTube. These tools are easy to use and do not require a lot of intellectual effort. You can quickly start by signing up and follow the tour guide by each of these tools. However, to have advance features in tools like Canva, you can also opt for the paid version. Alternatively, you can hire an SEO specialist to take care of everything for you, hassle-free.