Looking for Desktop Support Engineer in Singapore
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Desktop Support Engineer to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Provide 1st to 2nd level desktop support for end-users
- Work closely with customer and resolve issues promptly and efficiently.
- Assist customer with technical support of desktop computers, application and related technologies. Support includes perform installation, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC, OS, application software and related IT peripherals.
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
- Manage hardware & software requisition as well as the inventory for all IT equipment and coordinate for any disposal requisites.
- IT related activities as requested by users on a case-by-case basis or projects requested by client.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Min 1 year of working experience in IT industry
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in IT, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange / Linux an advantage
- Willing to take on a 1-year contract
- Willing to travel or be deployed for projects
- Able to quickly learn and support new technologies and take on new responsibilities as priorities changes.
- Customer-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with problem solving skills.