System Engineer – IT Firm
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint a System Engineer to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Perform onsite and remote troubleshooting for problems isolation for hardware, software, network and storage systems.
- Maintain both internal and external documentation and keep information updated at all times.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications, hardware and configurations.
- Log, escalate and follow up with users’ issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to issue and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Adhere to standard Service Level Agreements (SLA) for day-to-day support.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Microsoft Certified System Expert (MCSE) certification preferred.
- Min 2 years of server and network administration experience.
- Customer-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with problem solving skills.
- Able to handle end users professionally.