Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer – IT Firm
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Perform day-to-day network operation for the Network Infrastructure and Network Equipment, including performance monitoring, bandwidth monitoring.
- Perform timely and accurate update to the Documentation of the Network Infrastructure inclusive of network diagrams, equipment configuration, architecture and designs.
- Work with customer to perform testing and preventative maintenance according to the schedule.
- Perform cabling asset management and maintain network physical and logical drawings especially during cabling-related IMAC.
- Perform Problem resolution, escalation and/or closure of incident including problem analysis and identification of the source of the problem.
- Perform Network IMAC request including updating documentation.
- Provide problem status to the Service Desk and/or update into the ticketing tool according to the Procedures Manual.
- Provide proactive incident reports for all network problems, faults, events within 24 hours
- Respond to all fault calls inclusive of emails and other forms of communications for network related issues and problems reported.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialist or support team on unresolved issues.
- Provide multi-vendor equipment support across a wide range of models and types of networking equipment.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in IT or related technical discipline.
- Possess Cisco certification (CCNA / CCNP).
- 2-3 years of network working experience.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and troubleshoot experience.
- Customer-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable with working shifts.