Looking for IT Sale and Business Development Manager in Singapore
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint an IT Sale and Business Development Manager to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Identify customer’s needs and present appropriate solutions (e.g. recommend the system, networking, storage and security solutions, firewall etc.).
- Prepare and propose sales quotation and proposal.
- Manage sales and marketing campaigns and events.
- Negotiate with suppliers for purchases and Operations Team for project deployment.
- Identify and seek out new opportunities, and turn them into the business.
- Build the sales pipeline and report weekly sales and forecast to Director.
- Maintain, develop and manage high-level prospect and customer relationship so as to retain existing clients and develop new opportunities.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and handle pressure in the fact-paced SME environment.
- Responsible in driving and achieving assigned sales target.
- Monitor customers’ accounts and ensure their prompt payments.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned time to time by the company.
- Occasional travelling to client’s site may be required.
- Attractive remuneration, performance bonus and commissions.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT server/storage and security equipment.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in IT, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Good fundamental understanding of IT systems, products and technology.
- Good communication skills in both technical and non-technical ways.
- Strong sales pitching and presentation sales.
- Sales driven, resourceful, analytical, independent, meticulous and client oriented.