Digital Marketing Executive – IT Firm
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Manage and lead digital marketing for clients.
- Improve the SEM and SEO strategy for clients.
- Design and manage digital content (Website, Blog post, Press Releases, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and etc).
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Marketing / Multimedia Design or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Proven track record in digital marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Stay update with the latest technology in digital marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Excellent written in English.
- Expert in Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords tools.
- Expert in internet research skills.
- Copywriting, Photoshop, Illustrator skills is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent written in Chinese / Malay is an advantage.