Looking for Service Helpdesk Agent in Singapore
IT Solution Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Service Helpdesk Agent to join their company IT team in Singapore office.
We are a young and dynamic company specializing in IT Solution Services. We are committed to easing your workload by providing various IT needs and enhancement solutions in an innovative way to aid in your business administration.
You can entrust your IT functions to us while you focus on your core businesses. We are constantly developing and launching new enhancement solutions to assist in optimizing our clients’ network, IT infrastructure, applications, websites, and online marketing.
To provide customers with the best quality of services at an affordable price and prompt delivery of services.
To become a leading premier IT solution provider, both effective and efficient in providing a comprehensive range of quality IT solution and digital marketing support.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
- Resolve customers enquires, complaints and feedback.
- Analyse each situation and escalate calls to the right team to ensure the best and quickest action.
- Coordinate service orders to field engineers through in-house system.
- Document details of issues and customer enquiries.
- Follow-up with outstanding issues.
- Ensure all other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor are completed.
- Diploma / A Level / Nitec in any field.
- 1-2 years of experience in call centre / customer service field.
- Candidates with minimal academic qualifications but
- Good fundamental understanding of IT systems, products and technology.
- Meticulous, detailed and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and telephone etiquette.
- Comfortable with working shift hours.
- Good team player.