Know Which Singapore G Suite Pricing Works Best for Your Business Activities
Singaporean techies would tell you that Google has indeed made another breakthrough with cloud computing, thanks to G Suite. While it’s basically free for the most part, G Suite’s premium features like custom email addresses and unlimited cloud storage aren’t. Business, in general, would highly benefit from these amenities, so if you’re making it big in the Lion City, maybe it’s time to avail these plans. In this article, you’d know more about Singapore G Suite Pricing and determine which plan suits you best.
Whichever plan you choose, Google guarantees to provide the important G Suite apps and a 100% support from the technical team. This includes courtesy service calls and opportunities to utilize the service anywhere and anytime.
Singapore G Suite Pricing: BASIC – US$6 MONTHLY
If you’re running a small business or feeling hesitant of going all the way, you may try G Suite Basic first, 14 days free trial. This Google bundle costs $6 monthly yet it offers its users a premium version of email use and management already.
If you are an independent professional or SME’s, then you can expect new business standards to come your way. This plan serves as a small investment to show your business partners and clients how serious and professional you are with your business. It also helps manage your business emails in a well-ordered and well-organized manner.
You can keep vital Google Apps for work such as Gmail, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Keep, Hangouts and many others. As for cloud computing, G Suite has a computerized billing system for more accurate pricing.
Singapore G Suite Pricing: BUSINESS – US$12 MONTHLY
If you are feeling more confident and established with your corporate endeavours, you may kick things up a notch. Upgrading to G Suite Business provides you with additional benefits: Team Drives, Vault, Cloud Search and Unlimited Drive Space. Comfortably priced at $12 per month, it also comes down to pro-rating on monthly authorizations and discounts.
To explain further, the Business bundle contains all the necessary add-ons you’d expect from G Suite. For one, it includes unlimited usage of all features and storage on Gmail, Google Drive, and the central business apps. It also has an audit reporting system and innovative software engineering for archiving purposes.
This Singapore G Suite pricing plan is perfect for medium or fast-growing businesses. Small yet data-centred business can also gain by adding incremental investment to ensure effective security and processing.
While there are a number of different upgrade price deals for G Suite Business, there’s usually no discount for yearly commitment. However, there are a few Google Cloud partners who provide supports, especially after switching from Google direct or another reseller. Take note that partners may offer a contractual agreement for this.
G Suite Business includes all the features available in the G Suite Basic edition, plus the following enhanced features:
- Unlimited storage. Learn more
- Shared drives. Enable team-based sharing of documents to improve productivity. Learn more
- Company-wide search across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and other G Suite services. Receive useful information and suggestions from assist cards. Learn more
- Google Vault. Retain, hold, search, and export email and documents to support your archiving, eDiscovery, and compliance needs. Learn more
- Enhanced security and business controls for administrators. Learn more
Singapore G Suite Pricing: ENTERPRISE – US$25 MONTHLY
A huge leap from $12 to $25 seems unreasonable, but G Suite Enterprise is only for the faint of heart. It’s actually more practical to go all the way and maximize Google’s features than settle with certain limitations. If you still think this is an insane choice, then read further we talk about its additional amenities.
There’s an improved video meeting which includes features like access to dial-in, ability to record meetings, and capacity to increase participants from 25 to 50. For huge companies with mostly remote partners or shareholders, this may tremendously help them.
G Suite Enterprise has enhanced security measures as well. This includes data loss prevention for Gmail/Drive, ability to use S/Mime Certificates, and security key enforcement. You can also integrate a third party for e-discovery or archiving purposes.
At present, Google Cloud and its partners are already putting discounts on the enterprise version. They are also working on incorporating new features to justify the high price tag further.
G Suite Enterprise includes all the features available in G Suite Business, plus the following premium administrative controls:
- Google Meet advanced video conferencing features. Keep your team connected with advanced video conferencing features, such as larger meetings (up to 250 participants), live streaming, and recording. Learn more
- Enable enhanced Drive security. Add another layer of protection to prevent sensitive information from being revealed to those who shouldn’t have it. Learn more
- Scan email traffic for sensitive content, such as credit card or Social Security numbers. Set up policy-based actions when this content is detected. Learn more
- Scan images for text. Identify and mitigate loss of confidential data in scanned images. Learn more
- Analyze Gmail logs in BigQuery, using advanced and customized queries. Learn more
- Use S/MIME encryption to enhance email security. Learn more
- Automate mobile management with custom rules that get triggered when suspicious events are detected. Learn more
- Enable Work Insights. Give decision makers access to data-driven insights on G Suite adoption, productivity, and cross-team collaboration. Learn more
Know More About G Suite
G Suite pricing varies depending on which plan you choose. What you can guarantee though, is that all of them have varying personalization and administrative features that totally fit your needs. They function independently from each other, which entails that every plan will suit your business endeavours. Don’t use free Gmail as your company email address, learn why is it G Suite Basic Plan for business better than Gmail for your business.
Is IT Solution Pte Ltd, Singapore a Google Cloud Partner?
Answer: Yes, IT Solution Pte Ltd, Singapore is also a Google Cloud Partner as Google G Suite Partner. If you require support with a phone call directly, you can consider choosing IT Solution Singapore as your local IT Support Partner in Singapore whether it is G Suite transfer domain from your current webmail or managing your G Suite security.
Can I switch my G Suite billing account to a G Suite Reseller Partner?
Answer: You can switch your G Suite billing account to a G Suite Partner for billing consolidation to pay a yearly payment and local currency instead of monthly payment and USD dollar which changes every month.
How can I switch over my G Suite billing account to a G Suite Reseller Partner?
Answer: You just need to activate your G Suite transfer token and pass it to G Suite Reseller and agree on which date to start the billing.
What access will my G Suite Reseller Partner have over my G Suite account?
Answer: Your G Suite Reseller Partner will have 4 different access to your G Suite account to assist and manage for you, they are “Add or remove users”, “Edit user details”, “Reset user passwords” and “Edit organizational units”.
Subscribe G Suite Annual Subscription Plans with IT Solution to enjoy the following benefits provided by IT Solution:
• G Suite billing management support (You receive one annual bill only!).
• Monthly monitoring and maintenance support (IT Solution ensures your G Suite connection is always secured and prevents email spoofing!).
• Free Q&A support regarding all G Suite features and technical problems.
Interest to subscribe G Suite Annual Plan? Contact us now for more info.